Build 871

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:35:09 EDT 2011

DSD:

1) Cant seem to connect to the download directories.  Main one yes, the
subdirectories with the XO1 and XO1-5 stuff, nope.

2) Meanwhile, I've hooked the serial adapter up onto an XO with a fresh 870,
and tried to boot with the USB2VGA adapter plugged in.  Watched the messages
stream by, nothing seemed amiss.  Main screen still sticks at the one dot,
no life out the adapter. However, hitting enter on the console session
attached to the serial adapter does bring up a bash prompt, so it would
appeaqr the system isn't actually 'hung' .  So far all I've entered is
'reboot'.  That works :-)   Do you want me to try those same mod commands
you had me previously try at the terminal prompt?

Happy Canada Day,

KG