[Testing] Software update problems in OLPC 10.1.3
mikus at bga.com
Sat Jan 8 23:48:14 EST 2011
Admittedly, the XO-1 system I tested with is customized. And I
installed build os860 on it from scratch with 'copy-nand'.
I install Activities manually, rather than with software install. With
Help-12 (from 'help-12.xo' gotten via activities.sugarlabs.org) on that
system, My Settings -> Software Update tells me all my software is
up-to-date (and does NOT get errors checking installed activities).
[File 'Help-12.xo' gotten via
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1Lite/10.1.3 is functionally
identical to (it only differs in a few comments from) the sugarlabs file
p.s. On the XO-1, the log output of Help-12 is not clean (attached).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8795 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/attachments/20110108/24718dd1/attachment.bin
More information about the Devel