[IAEP] !! in 10.1.3, setting "languages" property clears all activities

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:47:47 EST 2011

would then Fedora be less of a BW problem?
help me, I feel stooopid.  It seems to me Fedora would be more of a
problem from the point of view of bw, but y'all seem to see that as, not
a problem - for Fedora, yes a problem - for Sugar (which is smaller)
???
Of course, just like Br'er Rabbit, I couldn't find my way out of a
paperbag tarball.
Y'all know better, but I don't get this.
sorry for wasting your time, since actually here I can't help - I just
would wish I understood what the big kids are playing...
(though what you suggest, if I understand /that/, seems to make sense -
have the localizations be a sort of small "plug-in" to Sugar, obviously
smaller than the thing itself)