11.2.0 development build 6 released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Jan 26 14:35:06 EST 2011

On 26 January 2011 15:02, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0
>
> http://build.laptop.org/11.2.0/os6

Forgot to mention, there are some small changes in XO-1.5 output.
ZD files now include the target card size in the extension rather than
the prefix part of the filename.
e.g. os6-2g.zd is now os6.zd2

Also, the .disk.img files aren't produced by default any more. These
files were for installing on SD cards with "dd" from Linux, used
heavily before fs-update existed, but I suspect nobody uses them any
more. If that assumption is wrong, please speak up and we can generate
them by default again.
(olpc-os-builder still produces them when an option is enabled, so the
barrier is not high if someone needs one on a one-off basis)

Daniel