Status of bios-crypto packaging?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Jan 25 16:42:06 EST 2011

Daniel, list,

what's the status of this? I had prepared a rough spec long ago (which
I use for the XS), but we have a couple of issues

 - Desire to split off the 'audited' version of libtomcrypt -- the
split in itself is worthy, but ISTR we lost steam pushing it upstream
due to pushback on the 'audited' part? Do we have our package for

 - A pile of scripts used in XS that see a lot of churn -- I'm happy
to split those off to a -tools or -scripts subpackage.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect