foot pedal power

Carlos Nazareno object404 at
Wed Jan 19 21:38:59 EST 2011

On 1/19/11, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at> wrote:
> Do you have a google? Apply to for best results :-)

Here's one that's less bulky than the Freeplay Weza that's already on the wiki.

I can add it to the wiki, but where should I add it?

Here ?

Should it have its own page like the Weza?

Would it be better to make a new page cataloguing known foot pedal
solutions out there?

carlos nazareno
core team member
phlashers: philippine flash actionscripters
poverty is violence