foot pedal power

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:38:59 EST 2011

On 1/19/11, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have a google? Apply to wiki.laptop.org for best results :-)

Here's one that's less bulky than the Freeplay Weza that's already on the wiki.

http://www.easy-energy.biz/products/yogen-max/
http://liliputing.com/2009/09/yogen-max-providing-pedal-power-for-your-laptop.html

I can add it to the wiki, but where should I add it?

Here ?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Battery_and_power
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Peripherals#Power

Should it have its own page like the Weza?

Would it be better to make a new page cataloguing known foot pedal
solutions out there?

Thanks!

Naz

--