os-builder: does not bailout on custom script failure?

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jan 6 17:03:55 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 09:49 -0500, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> I'm debugging a script used with olpc-os-builder's custom_module
> script, and funny enough, the build continues even if the script bails
> out with obvious stuff (like shell syntax errors).

Pretty sure this is fixed in F14
I recommend applying this patch wherever you do OS builds:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2009-December/msg00024.html

As for the skipping of files, I'd rather make _run_part() more
intelligent and just run recognised extensions, ignoring others (with a
warning).

Daniel