XO 1.5 Display problem
quozl at laptop.org
Wed Feb 23 20:03:22 EST 2011
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:40:53AM +0000, Dr. Gerald Ardito wrote:
> I have been unpacking and upgrading a shipment of XO 1.5s.
> So far, three of them indicate power, but when I press the power button, the
> screen stays black.
> I could use some help with this.
> Could it be a display problem?
> Any other ideas?
It matches http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10314 , which was caused by
Check the symptoms:
1. the power indicator turns on,
2. the screen backlight may momentarily flicker, but remain off,
3. there is no startup sound,
4. there is no screen data display,
5. removing the main battery and replacing it does not change the
Give us a list of affected serial numbers.
More information about the Devel