Require ".olpc" in rpms in ~/public_rpms/F14?

Simon Schampijer simon at
Mon Feb 28 14:44:52 EST 2011

On 02/28/2011 02:37 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> to ensure we keep track (and limit) of what non-Fedora rpms make it to
> the builds, should the "rpm collection" step... ?
>   - only grab rpms that say .olpc
>   - complain about rpms that don't...
> This would mean that in the package listing, it's non-ambiguous what
> packages we're "carrying".
> cheers,

What would be the preferred place to put 'olpc' in the rpm name? Between
the distribution version and the 'arch'? Like:

Version: 0.92.0
Release: 1%{?dist}.olpc

And another check could be to make sure there is a srpm available for
each package.