Very Minor request

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:52:00 EST 2011

Would it be possible to consider including usbutils in the 11.2 and later
builds for the XO1?  I find lsusb to be of  great help in testing the
various usb devices - cameras, ethernet, vga adapters on all the machines
before we deploy.  It's a really small rpm, and seems to come from on of our
default fedora repos.

It just adds that annoying extra step of inserting another stick for
localinstalling; or, if I've left that stick elsewhere,  the 10 minute yum
install step on the XO 1.0's.  Minor annoyance, but if someone else up there
agrees ....

Thanks

KG