Language support for 11.2.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Feb 6 07:51:03 EST 2011

On 6 February 2011 12:36, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Does anyone know what the difference between "ht" and "ht_HT" is?
> I see that SKU24 does set the system locale to ht_HT. But does that
> mean we should include ht *and* ht_HT? Just ht_HT? Or ...?

I think I figured it out: "ht" doesn't exist as a locale, but what
"ht" means in this context is to include all avaliable locales which
start with "ht_".

According to "locale -a" output on 11.2.0-7, ht_HT is already
available, and it seems to work (not many strings are available, but
according to kreyol.com the offered translation of Write as Ekri is
accurate). So I think we may have misdiagnosed (or mis-guessed) the
problem in 10.1.3 with Kreyol translations in that other thread, as
ht_HT should also be included there.

Daniel