[support-gang] [IAEP] Google Art Project

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Feb 3 18:56:36 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 01:56:37PM -0500, Nicholas Doiron wrote:
> If you haven't uninstalled Gnash, which can interfere with Flash, it's
> described in the same article on the wiki, and on the last step of
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ndoiron/MediaGuide

I've followed this on 11.2.0 and it works in Firefox and in Browse.
It didn't work in Firefox until Gnash was removed.

In Browse, the white flash box appears asking you to click it to get it
started.  I'm not sure why Browse does that.

Caryl, make sure you click.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/