OK prompt appeared while shutting down a secured laptop.

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:36:55 EST 2011

Hi,

I just observed a strange behavior on a secured XO-1 laptop that I've
never seen before.

I was shutting down a dextrose-2 xo-1 machine and accidentally pressed
the power button (i think) while shutting down and it invoked the OK
prompt (on a secured laptop!). On the top corner of the screen, a
message was displayed which contained words like "botched up resume"
... i've been trying to trigger it by trying many times, but it only
happened to me the one time

Does anyone know about where and why this condition could have occurred.

--
Anish