Can't upgrade to os883 official from XO 1.75

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Dec 31 03:49:07 EST 2011

> Would it be theoretically possible to provide a more helpful error
message?

+1

Here the full story of my test:
I first tried to flash the XO 1.75 using a USB Key with the XO 1.5 image.
When I saw the message (something like "Bad image size") I thought that the
XO 1.75 can't be flashed like a standard XO because it's a prototype.
It's why I tried the olpc-update online/offline instead, with no more luck
as you know.
When I've read the mail from Gonzalo talking about flashing the XO, I
understood my mistake so I've reload the right image and it finally works.

	Lionel.