Free From Malaria fix 4.1

World Class Project Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 09:23:09 EST 2011

Hi All

Whilst we figure out how to install various builds of XO and sugar for
testing please can anyone help us test FreeFromMalaria? We know it's the
holiday season and it's a bit busy and/or quiet but this is really the
main time we all come together to develop so can work on bugs now.

This project has been two years in (sandbox) making now and we need to
decide what to do with it.

The latest build is avail from:

http://activities.sugarlabs.org//en-US/sugar/addon/4309

or

https://github.com/wcpolpc/FreeFromMalaria/downloads

any sanity checks would be useful. If there are no more issues we would
like to finally get out of sandbox/experimental. Please email bugs to
develop at worldclassproject.org.uk

Thanks so much
WCP