os-builder F14

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Mon Dec 19 13:07:19 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to install another machine F14 with OS builder, and I have a
> couple of pre-launch (translate:newbie) questions   :-)

Others have replied to your questions. I wanted to mention that I've
updated that page a bit with some dependencies and addn'l steps needed.
Make sure you check it, it has some steps that are not documented and are
not obvious.

 My focus ATM is on running OOB on XO hardware, from our Fedora build --
slow, but the use case is ARM building, where a fast ARM box is hard /
impossible to get.

If you are running OOB on a conventional Fedora install, you'll need some
more dependencies (bitfrost, for example).

cheers,

 - ask interesting questions