[OLPC Engineering] [Techteam] New F14-arm build os21

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Mon Dec 19 12:05:38 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 4:12 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> We're currently evaluating 11.3.0, and I recently discovered that
> Ctrl+Alt+Erase doesn't work on XO-1.5s.

You are going to build your own OS image, right? We can give you a
quick recipe to re-enable it.

> This feature is used by teachers in the field, and by us in testing.
> Its removal is a regression for us.

Can you explain the use by teachers in the field? Use during testing
and debugging is fine, but we all work for our end users :-)

> I've updated #11202.

thanks!

 - ask interesting questions