New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at
Tue Aug 23 03:28:39 EDT 2011

The please just exit the building already release!

There's been quite a bit of churn since the last release so its likely
possible I've missed some bits. I plan to cut another release Friday
morning so let me know what I need to ensure is pulled in soon.

Download from:

Changes and notes from Martin's OS36 (including some from my OS1 test):
- sugar 0.92.4
- abiword and pyabiword with network support
- pybox2d distro package included so Physics should work
- gnash / gnash-plugin
- totem / empathy and associated plugins
- csound
- PolicyKit-olpc
- Temporarily removed pygame (planned to be back for next release)
- Fedora mirrors with gpg disabled
- New libertas-sd8686-firmware-9.70.20.p0-1
- module-init-tools 3.16 to deal with 3.0 kernels
- olpc-kbdshim-19 / olpc-powerd-34

In kernel land:
There was another kernel released late last week but i don't have its
changelog to hand. Will will reply with that when I get it.

Chris Ball (1):
     Add raydium_ts touchscreen driver, platform code and config.

Mika Westerberg (3):
     mmc: core: rename mmc_host_clk_{ungate|gate} to mmc_host_clk_{hold|release
     mmc: core: prevent aggressive clock gating racing with ios updates
     mmc: core: use non-reentrant workqueue for clock gating

Paul Fox (2):
     fix typo in drivers/misc/Kconfig
     fix incomplete list of 1.75 boards which don't have DCON ram

Activity version changes:

The Activities should now be synced with the 11.2.0 release based on
olpc-os-builder which I presume is why some releases are olders
(although confirmation of this would be grand)