Important opportunity for a Sugarization project

Elissa Carmichael elissajean at me.com
Sun Aug 28 18:14:33 EDT 2011

Hi cji,

Sugar-coating the Virtaal tool can easily make it an activity that when added will show as a clickable on the Sugar desktop.  This method is quick but bypasses Sugar and sugar goodies like bitfrost.  See Tux4Kids for an example.

With all due respect, not trying to step on anyone's XOs so please forgive my humble-bold  offer of my skills for sugar-izing Virtaal and adding it to the activities library.  My offer extends to Tux4Kids as it too could be sugar-ized and benefit others the same way as Virtaal.  And please excuse my shameless plea for gifts of groceries, gas and cash to feed the hungry South Florida XO and me as we can no longer living on love along.  Personal and Cashier checks, money orders, gift cards and jump drives can be mailed to the PO Box at 'whois sofloxo.com'.  Anyone with or willing to open an ING account can make a direct deposit (and avoid the fed's delay).  Any funds from new accounts opened with a referral from me will be used to open and fund and manage ING kid accounts for kids at the Village Academy, Delray beach who are also participance of the KOPMN sponsored sugar lab. Tug heart strings here; the kids will be able to spend the money to pay utilities and make donations and pay penny fines earned at the lab for misbehavior.

Sincerely,
Elissa Carmichael