[IAEP] OLPC/Sugar's HIGHEST quality latino/latina gossip

OrganizaciĆ³n eduJAM! 2011 edujam2011 at ceibaljam.org
Sat Aug 27 08:02:50 EDT 2011

So many events! How can this be possible!!!?
Is there a new actor supporting the community work? May it be one of the
sponsors of last eduJAM!? http://ceibaljam.org/edujam2011_en

BTW, the same bird told me that in Paris, in addition to the Sugarcamp,
there will be a 1-day Sugar Code Sprint on Sep 12th with many experienced
hackers.
And also told me that the late Sept "mystery South America" location is
Argentina, where there was a previous announcement:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/argentina/2011-August/002519.html

;-)