XO 1.75 Sugar

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:03:04 EDT 2011

Folks:

Appears to me that the os41 build on the 1.75 has Sugar components and
Activites that have now passed the 11.3 os2 build on the 1.5.  In order to
do some more A/B testing enabling  to see if any discrepancies are due to
1.5 vs 1.75 differences or are instead just sugar/activity version based,
should I yum update the 'sugar*' rpms on the 1.5?  Also, if so, is there
then a quick way to update/download all of the activities used on the 1.75
build for the 1.5 machines?  It would appear that the software update within
the sugar control panel isn't grabbing newest versions for the 1.5, as it
tells me my software is up to date. Can I just copy the Activities folder
over?   Or, should I just be patient and wait for os3 :-)

KG