Help with OS Builder

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at
Fri Aug 26 07:35:28 EDT 2011

On 26/08/11 13:04, Jerry Vonau wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 09:15 +0200, Christophe Guéret wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I'm using the OS builder to create a customized 11.2.0 for my XOs 1
>> and I can't figure out how to do two things:
>> * Include a new binary which is not packaged + the related start
>> scripts
> Are your saying not in rpm format?
Yep. The program is called "redstore" and I can compile it manually but
then I have to include the binary into my images.

>> * Overwrite sugar-datastore with a custom version
> As in pre-populated with entries?
Nope, as in with a different datastore that replace the one commonly used :)

>> The informations at and the
>> README shipped with the modules left me with no answer :-/
>> Can someone help me with that?
> The only clean way would be to enable the custom_scripts module in your
> ini file, then write your own script.
Ok, I'll have a look.

PhD Christophe Guéret (c.d.m.gueret at
Postdoc working on LATC (
Knowledge Representation&  Reasoning Group
Computational Intelligence Group
Department of Computer Science, AI
VU University Amsterdam