[Techteam] [OLPC Engineering] New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Tue Aug 23 11:24:34 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> You should modify the subpage for the release you're working on --
> see e.g. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/11.2

Not yet :-) that's what we do when we freeze activity versions. During
development, we take the latest from ASLO.

What Peter needs right now is the [sugarlabs_activities] config stanza.

I had assumed he had it -- he started from my reference .ini file
which has it. He had to remove it to get to where he is :-) In any
case examples/f14-xo1.5.ini has it.

You'd need to enable the sugarlabs_activities module in the modules
list, and then add the block.

I think Sam has pointed out the same thing.

hth,

 - ask interesting questions