[OLPC Engineering] [Techteam] New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Aug 23 09:45:02 EDT 2011

At this point (with my limited knowledge) I don't believe o-o-b uses the
Wiki at all.  It just looks straight at activities.sugarlabs.org for the
latest experimental activities compatible with Sugar 0.92.

See the [sugarlabs_activities] section of
http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-os-builder/tree/examples/f14-xo1.5.ini,
which the git changelog says currently is the initial 11.3.0 XO-1.5
configuration.

The 11.2.0 INI examples in the same directory have an example of a
[sugar_activity_group] section being used, but the 11.3.0 config does not
have one yet as it is not frozen.