New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:49:11 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:16 AM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> We could do with more ticket numbers in commits and the release
> announce, thanks.

Sorry, I was rushing to get this out as I had an exam this morning.
They will be there for for future releases. The only ticket I'm aware
(because it comes up in this report from Martin [1]) that was fixed
was olpc-powerd shipping but can't remember the bug.

> Comparison os36 to os40:
> http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/os36-os40.diff.html
>
> I note all the television transmitter frequencies have been added;
> /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-t ... might come in handy, I guess.  ;-)

Due to totem deps. I believe its the same in 11.2.0.

Peter

[1] http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=priority&col=component&next_action=add+to+build&group=component&order=priority&milestone=1.75-firmware&milestone=1.75-software&report=47#no1