New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Simon Schampijer simon at
Tue Aug 23 05:08:04 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

thanks for the new build! First of all, it does boot fine.

On 08/23/2011 09:28 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The please just exit the building already release!
> There's been quite a bit of churn since the last release so its likely
> possible I've missed some bits. I plan to cut another release Friday
> morning so let me know what I need to ensure is pulled in soon.
> Download from:
> Changes and notes from Martin's OS36 (including some from my OS1 test):
> - sugar 0.92.4

As we can not push 0.94 to F14 in Fedora I will do F14 builds for our
builds and put them into my public repo.

> - abiword and pyabiword with network support

works now indeed.

> - pybox2d distro package included so Physics should work

Physics is actually missing in the build (see activities diff below)

 From my list:

sugar-presence-service is now the latest package and fixes [1].

"hostname set too late; upsets avahi" [2]: this does not seem to have
been fixed. Even though a new olpc-utils version based on olpc-utils
1.3.0 has been pulled in the hostname is not set correctly, it is set to
localhost. Hmmm...