XO 1.5 Solder Reflow in Toaster Oven

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sun Aug 21 21:11:34 EDT 2011

It's probably also worth noting that to the best of my knowledge, no one at
OLPC would recommend to typical XO users sticking any part of an XO in a
toaster oven.

If we encounter a laptop which we believe has this soldering issue, we
usually send it back to the factory instead of attempting to repair it
ourselves.