[OLPC Engineering] [Techteam] New F14-arm build os1 - Fedora mirror plus more!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Aug 17 06:52:36 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:36:19AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> In terms of when to do new builds, mostly it'll be when there's a
> reasonable amount of change or improvements that deem a new version be
> cut. I'm gauging that at the moment mostly by the changes in the
> Fedora 14 mass build but I'm open to when and how. If you feel there's
> stuff that warrants a new build basically just poke me.

I guess please also watch the RPM dropboxes that feed into the xs-dev
repository.  This is where we put our local RPMs.

It is a bit hard to judge though, but for some of them there might be
tickets in add-to-build state.  This usually means the person who
prepared the package is stalled waiting for a new build so that the
change can be tested in a build and signed off.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/