New F14-arm build os1 - Fedora mirror plus more!

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 15 02:14:10 EDT 2011

On 08/14/2011 03:14 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The Peter's first release with Fedora Secondary Mirrors goodness plus
> much more release!
>
> Download from:
>
>    http://build.laptop.org/~pbrobinson/f14-arm/os1/
>
> Changes and notes from Martin's OS36:
>
> - All of sugar 0.92.4 release
> - abiword and pyabiword with network support
> - pybox2d distro package included so Physics should work

I have opened a discussion to add pybox2d to the Sugar platform [1].

> - gnash / gnash-plugin
> - PolicyKit-olpc
> - Temporarily removed pygame and totem due to dep issues

That is why Physics does still not start even though pybox2d is present :)

Your build does include the latest sugar-presence-service package and
therefore fixes [2]. These builds are becoming the new build stream and
we can close the ticket then - is this correct?

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2011-August/032798.html
[2] http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11139