[Techteam] New F14-arm build os36 - Sugar in sync, device-tree!

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Aug 9 09:26:46 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,
With this image installed (and yum update executed)
the following activities does not work yet:

TamTam*
Write: no abiword module
Jukebox, started but did not played a ogg file
Read: no module webkit

There are other problems, but I am working with the maintainers.
Are these known issues?

If you have rpms and want do tests, tell me

Gonzalo