Minor 11.2.0 update problems

Jack Zielke laptop at linuxcoffee.com
Sat Aug 6 01:15:35 EDT 2011

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011, James Cameron wrote:

>>> Interesting.  What method did you use to update?
>>>

>> sudo olpc-update --usb
>
> Thanks.  I've logged it.  Do you recall what version you upgraded from?

Since it was still in my download folder I *believe* I upgraded from build
860.

Since the new olpc-update deletes the previous install is there a log file
I could check to verify the previous version?  I have a school server
setup at my house.  I am poking around on it right now to see if the OS
version of the connecting OLPC is logged anywhere.

Jack