Bash scripts

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:36:26 EDT 2011

Thanks all, I'll reinstall back up to the OS16 version of udisks and enter
'bash ' before the script name.  Just FYI, there were some other novel
suggestions involving policy kit oerrides, fstab entries, and even some
other funky flag settings.  But, since my main use of this technique is to
semi-automate the process of installing a slew of custom activities and
rpm's upon initial build and deployment, having to manually change every
machine manually to basically avoid 5 keystrokes, was sort of
counter-productive  :-)

Cheers and thanks again.

KG.