XO power management

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Apr 5 11:49:31 EDT 2011

On 04/05/2011 09:33 AM, Ismael Schinca wrote:
> Thanks! This is very useful information. I'll try to run some new tests
> and try to look at the data more thoroughly. The new batteries' capacity
> is pretty puzzling. I'll repeat the tests on these batteries and add a
> couple more of new ones to get more results.

Please continue to run the test on your other batteries as well.  More
data is better than lest data.  Grab  as many XO's as you can and run
new tests daily on your stock of batteries.

> I think it's a good idea to think about discarding the 07 batteries.
> They are pretty old anyways.

Even if you plan to recycle the < 008 batteries please continue to
include them in the your tests.  That way I can build up a profile of
what the _actual_ capacity loss over time vs my estimates.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child