People to talk to

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Apr 4 18:40:11 EDT 2011

This is a corollary with my recent post on "things to do" -- here are
the people I've like to get OLPC talking/working more closely with.

Google teams:
 - ChromeOS (Ed has contact info already for the ChromeOS on ARM
project manager)
 - Android
 - NativeClient

Networking teams:
 - OLSRd (we've got good contacts, just need to reawake/nuture them)
 - 802.11s (cozybit and that community)
 - Universities interested in research and deployment of mesh networks

Miscellaneous:
 - JG is very excited about content-centric networking.  There's a
large NSF project around this; contact program leads.
 - Haptic technologies (wad and I have been chasing down some leads here)

Anyone have specific contacts for any of these areas, and/or want to
suggest other external teams we should be working with?
 --scott