XO power management

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:14:46 EDT 2011

Sounds like someone we really really need to help out with the power
problems we have been havingf throughout SA.... These problems already
originated in España so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a link...

who knows, maybe we can fix it in a couple of days....

optimism ALWAYS amigo!

kindr regards,
David 'nubae' Van Assche