Set up local network on olpc with python

Tobi Neuner tobi at
Thu Sep 30 10:32:22 EDT 2010

  First of all thanks for the link to this example. It is big help for me.
But now i have another noob question, i didn't find an answer for. In
this example there are several things imported for the network. dbus,
telepathy and sugar.presence / sugar.presence.tubeconn.
I work with Eclipse and the pydev module, where this libraries are not
included. With dbus lib i hadn't any problems. But for telepathy and the
sugar thins it seems i didn't find the right files. for Telepathy i got, and for the
sugar things i found (sugar, sugar-base and
sugar-toolkit) and installed just like the dbus package. I downloaded
the .tar.gz-file, unpacked it and added the folder in Eclipse under
preferences -> PyDev -> Interpreter - Python -> Libraries -> New Folder.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for your help and sorry for this stupid question. :)