Menu frame

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Tue Sep 28 11:44:11 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Thomas PLESSIS's message of Mon Sep 27 21:09:17 +0200 2010:

> Yes, the frame. And i need to do that bcause my flash application crash
> after the launch when this menu frame is not enable... it's a mistake for
> me. So to fix that rapidly, i'm trying to show the menu frame before the
> game appears.

Your "fix" is unlikely to work on more than a single operating system
version respectively Sugar version so any time you spend on it would be
wasted (unless you are the only user of your application).

If "flash application" implies you're using something from the Adobe
Flash line then I suggest working with them to fix their product.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/