FREE OLPC Repair+Training FEST - Cambridge, Mass

Azamat Abdymomunov abdimom at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 19 01:59:40 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Thank you Adam for organizing such wonderful event.  My family and I are looking forward to join you next time.

For the benefit of those who could not attend the event today  I made two short videos with instruction given by Ian Daniher, Adam Holt, Richard Smith and John Watlington.
I apologize in advance for my amateur editing skills. I left full footage at OLPC office in case you would like to reuse the video for future tutorials.

Here is the link to videos and some photos or
Azamat Abdymomunov

email: 		abdimom at
			abdimom at
cellphone: 		202 280 5008