olpc-utils: Patch USB2VGA changes on systemd-compat master branch

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:50:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Fedora just dropped systemd so we'll have to rework it again :(

I was wondering about that -- whether it was working good enough that
you'd keep it.

If that's the case, you can grab my patch or, if you revert to the old
initscript, just cherry-pick the one from the v1.0 branch.

BTW, the spec file is missing /etc/udev/rules.d/10-olpc-net.rules so
refuses to build. Patch is trivial --

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions