Initial F14 developers-only release for XO and XO-1.5

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at
Sat Sep 11 17:47:46 EDT 2010

>> Chat fails because no attribute _pservice.
> This has been fixed in git:

With that change applied on an XO-1 system to the Chat-66 on os1, I was
able to collaborate with an XO-1 system running Chat-66 on os604dx, plus
an XO-1 system running Chat-65 on os856, plus an XO-1 system running
Chat-48 on build 802 -- that's a four-way-chat collaboration, using
regular mesh, NOT ad-hoc.  [By the way, Chat on the os604dx system still
worked, even after I applied the fix there, as well.]