OS Builder: Missing dependency mtd-utils

Esteban Bordon ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Sep 7 07:54:41 EDT 2010

 In Dextrose page [1] we can find this information:

   - Install dependencies

 yum upgrade
 yum install libtomcrypt-devel bitfrost make gcc mtd-utils
python-imgcreate zip unzip

I don't know if os-builder used to build Dextrose have any difference with

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose/Build_System