Initial F14 developers-only release for XO and XO-1.5

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Sep 1 04:03:08 EDT 2010

This is awesome news, kudos to Daniel.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 08:49, pbrobinson at gmail.com <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
> Yippee! I suspect the sugar starting issues is the same one we're
> seeing in SoaS for F-14.

Hmm, I had some trouble on mainstream F-14 booting both Sugar and
GNOME (actually, even logging into the console was failing) but
booting with enforce=0 fixed it until an update fixed it for good.

Is it something different?

At this point I'm booting into Sugar from gdm without problems.

Regards,

Tomeu