pyowerd: Python implementation of powerd
natetheis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:52:06 EDT 2010
I made a daemon!
- It supports idle suspend.
- But not very well.
- It doesn't need olpc-switchd.
- It's threaded.
- There's weird threading bugs.
- It still needs olpc-kbdshim for now.
- I was motivated to write this because powerd is hard-to-read, and
because powerd can't do DBus/Telepathy, etc
- Oh, it's buggy.
- It's mono-file, but still fairly small.
- Licensed under the GPL v3
- Supports XO-1 only, at the moment
- There's no unit testing (or any testing, for that matter)
- I've only been using Python for about 3 years, so there's bound to be
syntax errors up the wazoo
So yeah! Very, very alpha-quality software, mostly written on a lark... but
hey, use it if you want, otherwise toss it aside.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel