OLPC-OS-Builder

Hellânio Costa hellanio at virtual.ufc.br
Sun Oct 3 14:56:50 EDT 2010

Had something to do with the size of the generated image? which limit the
image size?
Where it stated that (can I change?) as informed before, I can use up to
800MB of memory. If I install all these packages already installed in a
notebook the pure system then the right, is soon to be large.
already almost to using dd to copy the entire system and generate a image!
:)

--
Instituto UFC - Virtual
www.virtual.ufc.br