Sugar Labs election results

Holt holt at
Mon Nov 29 10:20:08 EST 2010

Now the work begins, thanks Walter & Luke for running this important

Please all send mail to olpcMAPmakers+subscribe at if you
wish to join to the global volunteer effort Dec 27-31 to visually map
SUGAR/OLPC deployment accomplishment + volunteer-opportunity everywhere!

As we come together in Boston and everywhere to expand on our
community's strengths, building on CMU student Nick Doiron's truly
amazing work, organically growing here: <<< details here by end of week

(As one of many in-person grassroots events, small and large, that I
hope will emerge strongly in the coming year -- like that perfect
"standing room only" community kickstarter run by EP Canada's CTO Kevin
Gordon in Toronto just this past Saturday, bringing 20 new and important
faces to the table -- just blocks away from the strongly-funded and similar Canadian efforts, moving Kumbaya
dreams into an actual open-edu-tech ecosystem...)