XO-1.5 audio input DC mode

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Nov 25 00:54:33 EST 2010

I see a problem recording sound in the Distance activity, but I don't
know if it is related.
You can see more information in OLPC #10122 http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10122
The sound was recorded with the internal mic, at the start there are a
negative max
and a curve before you can get values to process
(http://dev.laptop.org/attachment/ticket/10122/Screenshot.png)

Gonzalo