F14 os2 testing images available for XO-1 and XO-1.5

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Nov 22 05:32:16 EST 2010

On 11/22/2010 10:59 AM, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On 22 November 2010 09:24, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>> We have to do that at some point when we want to do a "serious" release. In
>> any case, I think reporters should indicate a version. We should not abuse
>> the milestone field to get that information.
>
> If someone is doing that already for 10.1.3 (you? Sam?) could we
> additionally ask them to do triage for F14? I guess they are already
> having to look at all the bugs anyway just in case they are
> 10.1.3-related.
>
> Daniel

Yes, we do triage bugs for 10.1.3. Until 10.1.3 is out in mid December I
don't want to get into F14 triaging. However as I have to read all the
bugs anyhow, as you mentioned, I can make sure the version field is set
correctly in new incoming bugs (and if I am sure it is a blocker for a
F14 release I can set the milestone as well). That should be good enough
for now to know what bugs one wants to work on for F14. Is that a good
compromise?

(The Milestone field I really see as a way to manage the work.)
Regards,
    Simon