Notes on conventional desktop tools

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:04:54 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Martin Langhoff
> <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Some quick notes after an exploration of various tools & packages
>> outside of our Sugar world. Some may be old news. os353 (of the 10.1.3
>> series) used...
>
> So here's the recipe I've used to fancy-up the XO-1.5 for a day at the races:
>
>  http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/gcbabid/gcba-prep.sh

I have a static linked skype rpm if you are interested.  This will
keep all of QT from being pulled in.

I also have a volti rpm that I use on my machines at home if you want to add it.

you shouldn't need nspluginwrapper as we aren't using pulseaudio and
the platform isn't 64-bit

-Jon