XO-1.5 audio input DC mode

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Nov 17 15:02:32 EST 2010

Sascha

This matches what Walter and I are observing with TurtleArt 103.

TA uses commands issued to amixer, amixer seems to be behaving inconsistently. Biases of 5k and 15k have been observed but unpredictably. The amixer commands that should switch the bias off just change the gain. With 0dB gain, bias off commands, the output is +26000 0V, 0, 1.7V, -26000 3.4V. Try to switch off the bias and the gain changes to +-14000. I am using the tip of a stereo plug which I thought was the right channel?

Tony