Rebuilding a kernel with olpc-kernel-builder

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:38:36 EST 2010

I am trying to rebuild our kernel with a couple of patches on top...

 - on a F11 build host, trying to build an XO-1.5 / F11 series kernel
 - cloned olpc-kernel-builder
 - fiddled with the paths to match my local setup
 - run and ... fail!

The script in the SPEC file gets in an unwhole tangle with directories
and symlinks. I honestly cannot figure out WTH it doing. make -s
mrproper dies with getcwd errors (as per log attached).

Any hints?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions